Understanding the importance of caring for your braces begins with you. Take care of them so that they may take care of you. [practice_name] is here to help you with all your orthodontic needs, and if any sort of oral emergency arises, we will gladly fix it.
Preventing oral emergencies with your braces begins with you. The more care you give to your braces, the less likely you are to suffer from any sort of dental catastrophe. Here are a few guidelines to remember:
– Appointments: Visit your orthodontist regularly for checkups and appointments.
– Oral Hygiene: To keep your braces clean, you should still brush your teeth twice daily and floss once daily to prevent harmful food particles from becoming trapped between wedges in your braces and teeth.
– Safety Equipment: To protect your teeth and braces, wear safety equipment to suit your environment. This includes mouth guards, helmets, face protectors, etc.
– Food: Avoid various foods and snacks that can easily get stuck between your teeth and braces.
– Cleaning: Always clean your retainer weekly.
[practice_name] wants your orthodontics treatments to serve you as best they can. To schedule an exam with Dr. [doctor_name] or Dr. Petersen or to book an appointment for any of our wonderful services, please call us at [phone]. Our office is in [city], [state]. We look forward to seeing you soon!