Do you have a malocclusion, bad bite, or misalignment in your smile? If so, consider braces so your smile can thrive for a lifetime to come. To learn more about braces, please read the following:
– Braces can correct many issues with crooked teeth and leave you with a straighter and more beautiful smile.
– Braces can augment your oral health by improving your eating, chewing, and speaking abilities.
– Braces lower or diminish the chance of contracting TMJ disorder or bruxism, and diminish the damage if you have it.
– Braces can straighten your teeth and make your smile simpler to clean and less likely to develop gum disease, tooth decay, and other dental issues.
– With braces, you can diminish the risk of dental damage connected to crooked teeth that are out of alignment.
If you want to know more about what braces can do for you and your smile, please schedule an oral exam with Dr. [doctor_name] and our team at [practice_name] by calling our office today. Our orthodontist in [city], [state], is happy to answer any questions that you may have. The time is now to make the change you wish to see in your oral health.